Therapeutic Tall Knee Socks for Diabetes
Created for those that prefer a tall sock with a more spacious, less-restrictive fit round the ankle. These socks keep cold, aching feet comfy and cozy, and are especially great for diabetics, neuropathy, rheumatoid arthritis.
- Comfort Control: Moisture-wicking for warm, dry feet. Non-restrictive ribbing keeps your legs and feet warm and comfortable.
- Spacious Fit: Less restrictive ribbing around the ankle that promotes blood flow circulation. They stay up all day long.
- Warm Wear: Specifically designed for those with cold and aching feet – indoors and outdoors.
- Hypoallergenic: Specialty yarn blend to keep sensitive skin happy and odor-free.
- Fabric: 43% alpaca /43% acrylic /8% nylon /6% elastic.
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Gentle.
- Cold Feet
- Large Calves
- Sensitive Skin
- Rheumatoid arthritis