Alpaca & Wool Felted Sole Inserts for Boots & Shoes
Look forward to stepping into your winter boots and shoes with warm, natural alpaca fiber inserts.
Warm felt insoles are amazing for all outdoor activities, including – skiing, hiking, hunting, fishing, snowmobiling.
Turn up the heat no matter the temperature.
Our Felted Inserts combine natural wool on the top and alpaca on the bottom. Wool helps to retain the shape of the insert and maintains a cushy, thick 1/4" loft. Alpaca regulates your body temperature, wicking, breathing and adjusting your body's warmth for consistent, comfortable wear all day long.
- Ideal for outdoor boots, indoor shoes and even slippers.
- Keep your feet warm and dry in cold weather.
- Extra cushion for extra comfort.
- Hypoallergenic – Not itchy or scratchy.
- Moisture wicking and breathable.
- Custom to fit to any size of shoe.
- Made in the USA.
Inserts can be cut to size based on the individual foot or shoe form.
Made with 50% Alpaca (Face Up Against the Feet), 50% Wool (Face Down Towards the Sole of the Shoe)
Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry. Colors vary.
If you are looking for excellent fishing socks, our Maximum Alpaca Socks are amazing.