Extreme Warmth WindStopper Hunting Hat
There is nothing more distracting on a hunt than being chilled to the bone, unable to keep a steady hand for a clean shot.
Every hunter knows that the best hunting hat will keep the sun out of your eyes and face without obstructing your sightlines, will stay put in even the strongest of winds, keep the sun off your neck, and dries quickly if the conditions get wet.
Double layered, fully lined construction protects you from the fiercest cold while wicking away moisture and still allowing your skin to breathe. Made with WindPro Polar Fleece & Alpaca Yarn, our Extreme Warmth Alpaca WindStopper Sportsman’s Hunting Hat is built to last and keep you warm for many years to come.
*Pre-Order now for shipping in October
Unlike other brims, this visor protects your eyes from the sun without interfering with your spotting scope, binoculars, rifle scope or peripheral vision. The protective neck cape provides the ability to guard the sides of your head, ears and neck from the elements when you need it most, or if the weather warms, the brim and earflaps can both be folded up for full ventilation and more comfortable fit.
- Comfort Control: Moisture-wicking, water-repellent and breathable for a warm, dry head that stays comfortable all day.
- Perfect Fit: Bungee system and convertible visor and earflaps ensure the most custom, versatile fit.
- Warm Wear: Durable and designed to easily transition from cool to extremely cold weather.
- Hypoallergenic: Specialty dye-free, chemical-free yarn to keep sensitive skin happy and odor-free.
- Quality Guarantee: We guarantee this is the warmest winter hat you will ever own (applicable down to -20F) or your money back!
- Fabric: 100% Alpaca exterior, PolarTec Wind Stopper 9501 interior
- Care: Hand wash, gentle soap. Lay flat to dry.
We guarantee this is the warmest winter hat you will ever own or your money back! *
*Applicable down to -20F.
*If the measurement is borderline between two sizes, choose the larger size.
An independent review of our warm Arctic Socks: