Bulky Alpaca Yarn
100% Pure Alpaca Yarn
Soft to the touch and oh-so-comfortable to wear, this brilliant yarn is grown by our alpacas and used around the world.
Alpaca fleece won’t mat or pill. It contains no lanolin and has a hollow-core fiber, which is an advantage over wool yarn. It is much warmer because it traps in air for more thermal capacity.
Alpaca wool is hypoallergenic and perfect for those with sensitive skin.
- Craft: Knitting, Crochet, Weaving
- Yarn Weight: Bulky | 2 ply
- Blend: 40% Alpaca - 10% Wool - 50% Acrylic
- Skein Weight: 6 oz
- Yarn Length: 54 yards per skein
- Gauge: Needle 9 or 10, Crochet Hook K 10.5 to M13