Fabric Softening Alpaca Wool Laundry Dryer Balls - Hypoallergenic, No Chemicals, No Dyes
The natural, earth-friendly way to do laundry.
Stop Using Fabric Sheets - They Are Harmful To Your Health
All-natural, hypoallergenic alpaca dryer balls are an excellent environmentally friendly alternative to chemicals or fabric softeners and dryer sheets for softening clothes, reducing static and wrinkles.
A minimum of 3 balls are suggested and up to 5 are recommended to generate maximum effectiveness while absorbing moisture from the wet clothes and maintaining interior dryer humidity. Not only do they absorb moisture in the dryer but the balls heat to evenly distribute the heat leaving no pockets of hot air that damage your clothes.
Balls are sold individually and are $8.00 each.
Available in white only at this time
- Hypoallergenic: Specialty dye-free, chemical-free fiber to keep skin happy. Recent studies show dryer sheets are full of chemicals and can be harmful and detrimental to health. Dryer sheets are not needed with dryer balls, so no more chemicals on your skin and clothes. Perfect for babies & sensitive skin.
- Fabric: 100% Alpaca. No Fillers.
- Color: White
- Directions: Put in washing machine on hot water cycle with light colored clothes or by themselves. Then put in dryer with light colored clothes. This will set the felted alpaca laundry ball to eliminate shedding. Continue to keep in dryer with every load of laundry.
- Softens clothes: Reduces static, eliminates wrinkles.
- Environmentally friendly - No more chemicals on your skin from dryer sheets. No dyes added…All natural Alpaca colors. Unlike dryer sheets that continually need to be thrown away after every use, our alpaca dryer balls help you save money and reduce waste. They last years and years. Go green and save at the same time.
- Built to Last: Reusable hundreds and hundreds of times. Designed for durability and endurance, lasting virtually a lifetime.
- Essential Oils: Use as an added benefit. Enjoy your favorite aromas as well as the luxury of soft, wrinkle-free, dry laundry!
- How they work: Click Here for Additional Information
Instead of the wet clothes remaining in a clump / ball and drying from the outside in, the dryer balls bounce around inside the dryer drum, separating the various items and creating loft between the clothes for better air flow and quicker drying. This decreases your costs in electricity (or gas) by reducing the time needed to run the machine by up to 35% depending on your machine.
Do not settle for inferior versions of dryer balls. These are often:
- Smaller: Not as efficient as our larger size balls. Smaller balls cannot store heat the same way our larger size balls do. The larger size allows built up heat to be distributed continuously throughout the drying cycle.
- Plastic: Chemicals against your skin.
- Not made in the US: Ours are 100% handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana.
- Sheep Wool: Itchy, scratchy and not as absorbent.
- Contain fillers: Our balls are all pure alpaca. Alpaca is more breathable and absorbent, shortening drying time.
* As these are handmade, colors and sizes may vary.
* Approximately softball ball size. The dryer balls vary in size but they are approximately 3 ounces in weight, about 9 inches in circumference and 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
* Instruction card is included with each order.