Therapeutic Low-Rise for Diabetes & Large Calves
The warmth you need, the generous fit you want.
Created for those that prefer a low-rise sock with a more spacious, less-restrictive fit round the ankle. These socks keep cold, aching feet comfy and cozy, and are especially great for diabetics, neuropathy, rheumatoid arthritis.
- Comfort Control: Moisture-wicking for warm, dry feet that stay comfortable all day.
- Spacious Fit: Less restrictive ribbing and a short 4” rise around the ankle promotes blood flow circulation.
- Warm Wear: Specifically designed for those with cold and aching feet – indoors and outdoors.
- Hypoallergenic: Specialty yarn blend to keep sensitive skin happy and odor-free.
- Fabric: 60% alpaca /40% acrylic
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Gentle. For best results lay flat to dry.
The Medium and Large socks are also offered in Over the Calf styles for an even warmer sock.