Over-the-Calf Alpaca Compression Socks - 3 Colors
Everybody loves the fit of a compression sock once it’s on, but it’s historically been so hard to get there--until now. Our compression socks are redesigned to be the first ever easy-on and easy-off compression sock. We created a product that continues to provide all the benefits of full compression and doesn’t compromise ease. The new products help reduce swelling, relieve achy muscles and provide energetic support with our innovative Alpaca Dry Fusion Technology. The combination of our technology and the perks of alpaca fiber provide unmatched support for your arch and Achilles tendon while sustaining unparalleled wicking and drying. These compression socks reduce swelling for a faster recovery time, leaving you much more energized throughout the day. We’ve put extra cushion support in the foot bed to ensure day long comfort. Even after 10 hours of standing your feet and lower legs will feel fantastic.
Feel energized. Feel capable. Feel better. Easy-on, easy-off, Alpacas of Montana compression socks are the softest and most comfortable compression sock that you will ever wear. No more pain. No more swelling. No more aching, sweaty feet.
- Comfort Control: Over-the-calf boot length design boosts and increases your circulation and recovery time Ideal for all activities.
- Designer Fit: Elastic ankle for comfort fit. Ultra soft cushioned foot. Ribbing on arch for support and stability. Great Unisex mens socks and women socks. Mid-weight 16-21mmHG for all day wear.
- Year-round Comfort: Mesh stitch on foot for skin breathability with extra reinforced from heel to toe for better durability.
- Hypoallergenic: Specialty alpaca yarn blend to keep sensitive skin happy and odor-free.
- Fabric: 42% Alpaca, 28% Micro Fiber , 20% Nylon, and 10% Spandex (Gray, Black and Blue Socks)
- Fabric: 23% Baby Alpaca, 73% Nylon, 4% Spandex (Multi-striped socks)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Gentle. Lay Flat To Dry.
- See Frequently Asked Questions for Compression Socks
- Reducing ankle and leg swelling
- Spider and Varicose Veins
- Workouts - before, during and after
- Muscle Recovery
- Achy, tired legs
- Travel - Airplane socks
- Mild to moderate edema