Mountain Crew Alpaca Hiking Socks
Created for the adventurer that hates being slowed down by their gear, these highly durable socks provide maximum comfort and moisture control for any mountain or trail you throw their way.
- Comfort Control: Moisture-wicking for comfort and easy wearing – wet or dry.
- No-Bulk Ribbing: On the top and sides of the foot for flexibility without bunching or bulk.
- Stays Put: Designed to keep the sock in place throughout your travels.
- Less Ouch: Padding clinically shown to reduce blisters, foot pain, pressures and odor.
- Fabric: 50% Baby Alpaca, 20% Merino Wool, 15% Bamboo, 10% Nylon, 5% Elastic
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry
*These socks run large. Please see Size Chart below.
Also see the next level of thickness an our Terrain Performance Quarter Socks.