Hypoallergenic Alpaca Dryer Balls
The natural, earth-friendly way to do laundry.
All-natural, hypoallergenic alpaca dryer balls are an excellent environmentally friendly alternative to the chemicals of fabric softeners or dryer sheets for softening clothes, reducing static and wrinkles.
There is a 30 day backorder for this product. Orders will be shipped as soon as they are in stock.
A minimum of two balls are suggested and a set of four is recommended to generate maximum effectiveness while absorbing moisture from the wet clothes and maintaining interior dryer humidity. Each ball is $8.00.
Instead of the wet clothes remaining in a clump / ball and drying from the outside in, the dryer balls bounce around inside the dryer drum, separating the various items and creating loft between the clothes for better air flow and quicker drying. This decreases your costs in electricity (or gas) by reducing the time needed to run the machine.
- Eco-Friendly: Constructed with all natural alpaca fibers that help you reduce drying time by up to 25%.
- Built to Last: Designed for durability and endurance, lasting anywhere from many months to several years.
- Hypoallergenic: Non-shedding specialty dye-free, chemical-free fiber to keep sensitive skin happy. Dryer sheets are not needed, so no more chemicals on your skin and clothes.
- Fabric: 100% Alpaca
- How they work: Click Here for Additional Information
* As these are handmade, colors and sizes may vary.
* Approximately tennis ball size. The dryer balls vary in size but they are approximately 3 ounces in weight, about 9 inches in circumference and 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
* Instruction card is included with each order.