Hypoallergenic Alpaca Dryer Balls
The natural, earth-friendly way to do laundry.
All-natural, hypoallergenic alpaca dryer balls are an excellent environmentally friendly alternative to the chemicals of fabric softeners or dryer sheets for softening clothes, reducing static and wrinkles.
A minimum of two balls are suggested and a set of four is recommended to generate maximum effectiveness while absorbing moisture from the wet clothes and maintaining interior dryer humidity.
Plain/ non-decorated balls are $8.00 each. Designer balls are $11.00 each. Exact colors will vary.
- Hypoallergenic: Non-shedding specialty dye-free, chemical-free fiber to keep skin happy. Dryer sheets are not needed, so no more chemicals on your skin and clothes. Perfect for babies & sensitive skin.
- Fabric: 100% Alpaca. No Fillers.
- Softens clothes -Reduces static, eliminates wrinkles (they will not shed on your clothing)
- Environmentally friendly - No more chemicals on your skin from dryer sheets. No dyes added…All natural Alpaca colors. Unlike dryer sheets that continually need to be thrown away after every use, our alpaca dryer balls help you save money and reduce waste. Go green and save at the same time.
- Built to Last: Reusable hundreds of times. Designed for durability and endurance, often lasting several years.
- Essential Oils: Use as an added benefit. Enjoy your favorite aromas as well as the luxury of soft, wrinkle-free, dry laundry!
- How they work: Click Here for Additional Information
Instead of the wet clothes remaining in a clump / ball and drying from the outside in, the dryer balls bounce around inside the dryer drum, separating the various items and creating loft between the clothes for better air flow and quicker drying. This decreases your costs in electricity (or gas) by reducing the time needed to run the machine.
Do not settle for inferior versions of dryer balls. These are often:
- Smaller: Not as efficient as our larger size balls.
- Plastic: Chemicals against your skin.
- Not made in the US: Ours are 100% handcrafted in the U.S.
- Wool: Itchy, scratchy and not as absorbent
- Contain fillers: Our balls are all pure alpaca. Alpaca is more breathable and absorbent, shortening drying time.
* As these are handmade, colors and sizes may vary.
* Approximately tennis ball size. The dryer balls vary in size but they are approximately 3 ounces in weight, about 9 inches in circumference and 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
* Instruction card is included with each order.