City Commuter Winter Hat - Blocks Wind, Rain & Cold
Rain, sleet, wind, snow? No problem.
The best of both worlds - 100% Alpaca & WindStopper Polar Fleece
Do you dread waiting for the train, bus, taxi or walking when it is cold and wet? Just walking down the sidewalk can be miserable on those cold, blustery days. This winter hat is the warmest, driest, most comfortable hat you will ever wear. Guaranteed or your money back.
Our alpaca winter hats for men and women are constructed with waterproof / windproof / weatherproof layers. Made from thick, soft, alpaca wool, this warm winter hat is perfect in any cool weather. It works for both casual and professional wardrobes. Best of all, when it gets bitter cold and windy outside, you can just flip down the earflaps and keep yourself warm. Naturally, it offers all of the highest standards of quality construction with its stitched bill and fleece lining.
*Large is only available in Gray at this time.
- Comfort Control: Be ready for anything this winter. These are the warmest, best men and women winter hats available.
- Perfect Fit: Adjustable strap and convertible visor and earflaps ensure the most custom, versatile fit. Stay warm and cozy, even in the heaviest winter weather. Bring on old man winter!
- Warm Wear: A snug, ultra-warm hat that can be worn with its Wind Stopper Polar Fleece lined earflaps up or let down for greater protection against the winter weather. Durable and designed to easily transition from cool to extremely cold weather.
- Hypoallergenic: Specialty dye-free, chemical-free alpacayarn to keep sensitive skin happy and odor-free.
- Quality Guarantee: We guarantee this is the warmest winter hat you will ever own (applicable down to -20F) or your money back!
- Fabric: 100% Alpaca exterior, PolarTec Wind Stopper 200 Interior
- Care: Hand wash, gentle soap. Lay flat to dry.
We guarantee this is the warmest winter hat you will ever own or your money back! *
*Applicable down to -20F.
*If the measurement is borderline between two sizes, choose the larger size.