Extreme Warmth WindStopper Fishing Hat
The most breathable, high performance fishing hat on the market.
Every fisherman knows that the best fishing hat will keep the sun out of your eyes and face, won’t blow off in even the strongest gusts of wind, prevents sunburn on your neck, and dries quickly when the conditions get wet.
Our Extreme Warmth Alpaca WindStopper Fishing Hat features double layered, fully lined construction protecting you from the fiercest cold and wicking away moisture which allows your skin to breathe. Made with WindPro Polar Fleece & Alpaca Yarn, our WindStopper Sportsman Fishing Hat is built to last and keep you warm for many years to come.
*Large is only available in Gray at this time.
The hat brim protects your eyes from the sun and water reflection without interfering with your peripheral vision and the protective neck cape provides the ability to guard the sides of the head, ears and neck from the elements when you need it most. If the weather warms, the brim and earflaps can both be folded up for full ventilation and a more comfortable fit.
- Comfort Control: Moisture-wicking, water-repellent and breathable for a warm, dry head that stays comfortable all day.
- Perfect Fit: An adjustable bungee system and convertible visor and earflaps ensure the most custom, versatile fit.
- Warm Wear: Durable and designed with a protective neck cape and earflaps allowing easy transition from cool to extremely cold weather.
- Fish Logo: Available on Large and X-Large Gray hats, placed on front of the hat above brim, approximately 2" x 4". Hunting hats have deer logo if desired. Cost: $115.00.
- Hypoallergenic: Specialty dye-free, chemical-free yarn to keep sensitive skin happy and odor-free.
- Quality Guarantee: We guarantee this is the warmest winter hat you will ever own (applicable down to -20F) or your money back!
- Fabric: 100% Alpaca exterior, PolarTec Wind Stopper 200 interior
- Care: Hand wash, gentle soap. Lay flat to dry.
We guarantee this is the warmest winter hat you will ever own or your money back!
*Applicable down to -20F.
*If the measurement is borderline between two sizes, choose the larger size.
An independent review of our Arctic Socks: